- Neo means "New" (Greek)
- N-E-O is an anagram of O-N-E
- Biology: A basic substance without inner structure
- Biology: Hull of the chromosomes
- Biology: Base of the fingernail / toenail
- Biology: Base layer of the hair
- Mineralogy: The natural material containing the minerals
- Mathematics: A rectangular scheme of numbers
- Latin: Source; cause; mother animal; uterus
"Thomas A. Anderson"
- Ander = "Man" (Greek)
Son = "Son"
Anderson = "Son of man". An attribute also given to Jesus.
Moreover "Neo Anderson" would mean "New son of
- "Thomas A." is probably related to "Thomas Aquin" a
saint of the catholic
- Trinity = "3 in 1"
Old (Egyptian) belief, marketed by the catholic church, that god can
be divided in 3 parts (or persons or features or gods). One could
write whole books about these trinity mythologies.
- Morpheus is the Greek god of dreams
Morpheus: "Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real. What if you were unable to wake from that dream. How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"
Morpheus: "You've been living in a dream world, Neo."
Morpheus: "The Matrix is a computer generated dream world"
Agent Smith (to Morpheus): "The perfect world would dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from."
Morpheus: "Good night, Zion. Sweet dreams."
Morpheus: "I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me."
- Nebucadnezzar is a king mentioned in the bible who is haunted by
- Nebuchadnezzar is Morpheus' ship and Morpheus is a Greek god of
- "Zion" = "Scion"
- "Zion" in the sense of "Jerusalem"
- Lambert Wilson (who plays the Merovingian) mentions in an
interview that Zion is related to the "Priory of Zion" (Prieure
du Notre Dame du Sion), a secret society, with connections to
Knights Templar, Roscicrucianism, Freemasonry, Arthurian and the
"The real mission of the Templars and Priory of Zion:
safeguard not just the treasure of the Crusades, but to preserve the
The Merovingians were considered in their day to be quasi-mystical
warrior-kings vested with supernatural powers."
- Not to forget "The protocolls of the sages of Zion" and
the council of the elders of Zion.
- "Cypher" sound similar to "Lucifer"
- "Cypher" is another word for "void" /
"zero" / "nil" / "not real" /
- Since "decipher" = "decode, then "Cypher"
could mean "encode", because keeps the Matrix alive rather
then de-code (= destroy) it.
- "Niobe" is a Greek goddess who wanted to be adored for
being a mother.
"Reloaded" / "Revolutions"
- "Matrix Reloaded", because it's the sequel
- "Matrix Reloaded", because the cycle is about to start
again or reload with fresh changes (Neo has to choose 23 people)
- "Matrix Reloaded", because the Matrix will reboot (who
knows, this is just a theory so far)
- "Matrix Reloaded", because Zion is within a Matrix (thus
Zion is the outer Matrix, while the Matrix is a reloaded one)
- "Matrix Reloaded", because Neo has to go back into the
matrix to continue the fight, that he has partly won in Matrix 1.
- "Matrix Reloaded", because "Matrix 2" is a
lame name compared to "Reloaded"
- "Matrix Reloaded", because it's a
better movie now (e.g. 'Twin peaks reloaded' -> 'Twin Peaks
- "Matrix Reloaded", because at the
end of Matrix 1
we saw the words "System Failure" and now the system has
- "Matrix Revolutions" because
things will change
- "Matrix Revolutions" because the
Matrix will revolve (= cycle)
- From the book The Traveller's key to Anceint
Egypt by John Anthony West (pg. 239 2nd edition):
There is an extremely interesting Late Kingon (ca. 300 B.C.) "magical" papyrus called the Leyden
Papyrus (now in the Leyden Museum in Holland) in the form of an extended incantation designed to negate the power of the Sethian serpent, Apopis. This text unites the principal aspects of the ancient creation myths in a single extended composition. It is particularly important in that its system of numeration identifies the principle or aspect of creation with its matching, underlying, mystical number, a rare direct piece of evidence for the Pythagoreanism infusing Egyption myths and symbols.
Thus the stanzas numbered 3, 30, 300, have to do with the triple nature of
The One, the familiar if elusive Trinity of Christiantiy, and those numbered 6, 60, 600, concern the volume,
space and time. The number 6 is inextricably related, both physically and metaphysically, to these concepts. Apart from the Physical reminder of the six direction (four cardinal points plus up and down) timekeeping and calendrical systems all over the world are based upon
6 and divisions of 6 (12 months, 24 hours, 60 minutes, etc.). In the Leyden Papyrus it is the myserious Amon that governs or infuses the created Universe....
you notice something not mentioned here?