- Too normal to be seen?
Did you notice that there are hardly 'normal' people in the movie? You only
see 'special' people (Neo, Agents, Architect...) but merely a handful of
'standard inhabitants of the Matrix'
- Afraid of cloning lately?
Why are so many people afraid of cloning? Do we live in a Matrix and fear
- Golden rule of kissing
Did you notice that Persephone wants a kiss from Neo (and from Niobe and
from Ghost [Enter the Matrix]), but blames the Merovingian for having been
'kissed' (in the toilet by the cake toilet girl). Ok, ok, it's not the same,
since the Merovingian got an intimate kiss (fellatio/ irrumatio), but
- Fight against each other/ Fight against oneself
One becomes what one fights against: Neo finds out to be merely a part of
the system's plan and Smith becomes the very cancer he classifies mankind as:
Agent Smith [Matrix 1]: "A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet."
Maybe next Matrix movie should be called Matrix
Please note that technically Smith is not a virus but a cancer: Was normal
once, was altered, now spreading uncontrollable. Just like human cells that
- Smith right, Neo left?
Could it be that Agent Smith and the Merovingian are the only
knowing and honest persons in the movie?
Agent Smith: "I'm unplugged, apparently free. But
appearances can be
Merovingian: "The only real truth:
Causality... Choice is an
- Shiny Seraph, angel dust
Seraph (the fighter for the Oracle) shines like the cake (Well not exactly like the cake but he shines). What does it mean?
- Is he a program of the
- Isn't he a part of the system?
- Is he an old code from the first
Matrix version, which was possibly Garden Eden, and therefore he shines like
an golden angel (Seraph=Angel)?
- Is he a freshly made program (like the shining cake)? Remember: The
Oracle needs to be protected, maybe Seraph was newly made to do this job.
- Is he somebody like an enlightened Buddhist,
glowing from within (remember, Seraph is an Asian)?
- Isn't he a native code made by the system, but an add-on by someone else? As is
- What is invisible and smells like the One?
In Matrix 1 the
Oracle: "I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Being the
One is just like being in love. No one can tell you
you're in love, you just know it."
In Matrix 2 Persephone
Persephone (to Neo and Trinity): "You love her. She loves you. It's all over you both."
In the castle Neo fights Merovingian's men and the Merovingian just looks
and judges. A similar thing happens with Serpah and Neo.They both fight as if
Seraph wants to test Neo.
- Matrix Nirvana, where no body has went before
In Matrix 2 you see Neo
fall into a coma. In Matrix 3
you see him in the Matrix.
Maybe he doesn't need his body anymore to be in the
Matrix. Could his body die in Zion, and he could live forever in the Matrix?
Could he be blinded in Zion, but see in the Matrix?
- Sunglasses at night
What do the sunglasses mean?
- They wear them regardless of sunshine or
- Do they need them to balance out the greenish hue of the matrix
- The Oracle wears them, too.
- The agents wear
square ones, the heroes (Neo etc) wear round ones.
- Why is the hair black?
- If the Architect represents
a white god (with white hairs) in some way or another, does Neo then represent the
devil? Or does the Architect represent a Freudian 'Father' (who is mentioning a
Why does Neo lose/take off his sunglasses in Matrix Revolutions?
- Choices and possibilities? Juices and pussybilities!
Why do (nearly) all heroes wear black-only stylish suits? A theory: (Movie trivia
As you may know Larry Wachowski (one of the directors of the Matrix trilogy)
is probably transsexual (and probably plans to make a transgender operation).
Thus the preference for leather and latex. And thus the story about how machines
are inserted into human bodies (hehe). And thus the story about domination and
control. In fact 'Matrix' could be a
cousin word of 'Latex', 'Dominatrix' and 'TransX'.
Here is what Jake Miller has to say (Jake Miller is a female-to-male
transsexual (after a sex-change), and a companion of Larry Wachowski at the Matrix 1 premiere in Los Angeles):
Jake Miller: "[Larry Wachowski] is obsessed with Marilyn Monroe and likes to wear a blonde
wig, pink dresses and stiletto heels prior to being punished by his mistress
and acting as her slave....[Larry] has been cross-dressing for years and
everybody knows it...When Larry walked down the red carpet...he was probably
wearing a bra and panties under his suit"
On the Matrix set, Larry was visited (for weeks) by Karin Winslow (aka Ilsa Strix,
wrongly called Ilsa Stix). The Mirror (a
British tabloid) calls her a "well-known sado-masochistic
dominatrix". Karin Winslow seems to have become the girl-friend of
Larry Wachowski (who wants to be called Lana Wachowski?).
Well, well, Matrix Reshaped
- Did you realize that the Wachowski
Bros aren't brothers anymore then?
- And another question remains: If the trilogy is a mirror
of their personal lifes, do they have silk toilet paper? :-)
Larry Wachowski transsexual? Vote here!
At the end of Matrix 2
(Matrix Reloaded) both Neo and Bane/Smith are in a coma. Both seem
to suffer from an energy shock that in Neo's case stopped the sentinels
and in Bane's case stopped Zion's ships. Maybe they both have electro powers
- Old roles, new rules
Keanu Reeves has played
Now Neo is of a combination of these roles. However the Wachowskis said in
a www chat:
Question [internet chat Matrix Virtual Theatre]:
"Did the movie Johnny Mnemonic
play a role in casting Keanu Reeves for the role of Neo?"
Wachowski brothers: "No"
- Things 2 think
- Neo is One, Smith is Many
Neo is the One, Smith is any-one
(all agents have everybody's
names like Smith, Jackson, Brown)
- Neo is the only One, Smith is manyone.
- Neo is One, Smith is much.
- Neo is One, Smith is clone. (Thus Matrix
Reloaded could have been "Matrix: The
attack of the clones")
- Both are virtual no-bodies.
- Both have powers that are unreal
- Both are anomalies, Smith is the greater anomaly
- Some of Smith's code was overwritten by Neo. This makes Smith a kind of
a "One", too.
- Is black Neo the counterpart of black Smith? Or of white Architect?
- Smith is the virus, Neo is the anti-virus
- Smith is the enemy of the system, Neo is part of the system
- Both control the Matrix and the real world
- Smith fuses, Zion refuses, Neo defuses, Oracle confuses
- Neo is a split personality (Mr. Anderson & Neo), Smith is a multiple
- Neo gives Smith purpose, Smith wants to take Neo's purpose
- Neo is here (Zion) and there (Matrix), Smith is everywhere
- Buy Neo v6.0! He is New and can fly. Buy Smith v2.0! He is experienced and you get
- Buy the 1, he has a 'function of the 1'. Buy 3nity! She has 3 functions
- Humans download helicopter programs (Trinity), Programs download human
emotions (Persephone). What a wonderful world.
- Georotesque W. Bush
When the Architect says...
Architect: "the varying grotesqueries of your nature"
...George Bush (sr.) is shown followed by George Walker Bush (Bush Jr.). It
could mean, what many have hoped: George W. Bush exists only in the Matrix.
- Fake life makes a real choice to make death an illusion
Maybe there is real choice in the Matrix:
Oracle: "A program can either choose to hide here, or return to The Source."
Interesting, isn't it? Since I cannot believe that a program
is already programmed to be undeletable. What do you think?
Who is the bearded guy in the Merovingian's restaurant who is pushed away, right after Neo
(with Trinity and Morpheus) enters the room?
- Very relaxing bossanova restaurant music plays
- In the same moment you hear a cuckoo clock
- The man looks a bit like having betrayed something/ someone
- Neo looks at him as he would sense something or know this man
- The man looks back to Neo
- The Merovingian is in a good mood as he welcomes the trio
This is one of the most unsolved mysteries of the movie. Thus it thirsts
after being combined with another big mystery (from Enter The Matrix):
Ghost : "Can you tell me [why your face
Oracle : "Two programs [Father and mother?] that I trusted sold the
termination code of my original shell to the Merovingian.
[They did it] for love. For the life of their child."
Later on the Merovingian says...
Merovingian: "Give the fortune teller [supposedly the Oracle] this message: Her time is almost up"
And in fact, in a new capture for Revolutions
you see him with a child:
- Is he the seller of the termination code?
- Since the Oracle said, that she trusted the programs, it could mean,
that the man has a relationship with Seraph (= Seraphs father?), whom she
trusts also very much. Seraph will play a bigger role in Matrix 3,
thus Seraph might be the child.
- But maybe Neo is not looking at the pushed-away-man. Maybe he's looking
at the pusher?
- The actor seems to be "Bernard White" who is listed as
Rama-Kandra in the staff list for Revolutions.
Who or what is Rama Kandra?
- In Hinduism, Rama is regarded as the seventh(!) avatar(!) of
the god(!) Vishnu and worshipped together with his companion(!)
Hanuman, the monkey-god who assists him in the epic narrative of the
He is the Prince of Ayodhya and is banished(!) to a forest by
his stepmother(!). While in exile, his wife, Sita, is kidnapped
by Ravana, King of the Rakshas on Lanka (currently: Sri Lanka). Rama,
along with Hanuman, rescued her, killed Ravana and becomes King of
- Who is the child? Did Trinity die and came back as a new-born child?
Discuss this topic in the forum Who
is the man in the Merovingian's restaurant?
- Intuition stinks
When the Architect says...
Architect: "Thus the answer was stumbled upon
...he turns up his nose. Maybe this is a hint that he wants Neo to
choose the left door and destroy all humanity, those nasty and
emotional and imperfect humans...
- 23 new flaws
Since everybody seems to be heavily guided in this movie, choosing (hell,
choice is an illusion) 23 individuals may introduce a flaw into the new Zion:
1 or more of the 23 individuals might be agents etc...
- Smithomas, The One and The Same
Is Neo more similar to Smith than he knows? Are they connected by the
matrix-system from the beginning on? Are both 2 sides of the same coin? Should
they both join to fight the system?
- Both run, shoot, and empty their clips at the same time [Matrix 1]
- This is repeated in Matrix
Revolutions: You see them giving each other a punch in the same way.
- Both 'exchanged codes'
Smith: "Our connection...Perhaps some part of you imprinted onto me, something overwritten or copied."
- Both lie in a coma
- Both are in Zion now. Will there be a karate fight between Neo and Smith
- Both want the same
Neo: "What do you want, Smith?"
Smith: "I want exactly what you want. I want everything."
- Neo starts to act more like a robot, while Smith starts to act more like a human
- Neo has gained more powers in the Matrix and Smith more powers in Zion
Will Smith be able to stop bullets like Neo?
- Smith is everywhere and knows everything
In the Teaser for Matrix Revolutions Smith
- Is he in the Oracle's kitchen?
- Did he take over her? Did he take over Seraph?
- Does he now know, what the Oracle knows (= can foresee the (planned)
- Does he laugh at her?
- Does he laugh with her? Has he a deal running with her? Remember: The
Oracle gives Neo a red candy. Morpheus' red pill [Matrix 1] was
meant to disrupt Neo's carrier signal. Maybe this red candy is meant to
make Neo localizable for Smith.
- Did he take over Seraph? Has Smith now Seraph's fighting skills and can
- Did he steal the Oracles' cookies? Hehe.
The Oracle: "At some point a program was written to
govern [the birds]. A program was written to watch over the trees, and the wind, the sunrise, and sunset."
Since Seraph (= angel) seems to be the protector of the Oracle (a guardian
angel, so to speak), maybe everyone has a
guardian program. Trinity could be the program to watch over Neo. Persephone
over the Merovingian...
- 3nity becomes the 1
When Neo resuscitates Trinity at the end of Matrix Reloaded
does that mean she is maybe becoming a One? Just as Neo fought death in Matrix 1?
- Life and breath
In the Matrix 3
Trailer (Matrix Revolutions)
you see Morpheus stating (supposedly about Neo)
Morpheus (surprised): "He fights for
Why does Morpheus say it so breathlessly?
- Maybe Neo is not who he seems?
Morpheus meant Agent Smith? Or the
Merovingian? Or Kid (the guy who brings the spoon from the spoonboy)? Or Runner
[the robot from Animatrix]? Or
Seraph (the protector of the Oracle)?
- Maybe Morpheus meant Neo, but in the coma
or another strange condition (e.g. severly hurt, say blind, but still fighting). That is
so astonishing: Neo, though in his condition, continues to fight.
- Maybe he meant Neo, but in another Matrix or in a place of the Matrix
where you wouldn't expect him to fight. E.g. in the mainframe against The
- Maybe Morpheus' sentence is cut off in the trailer. Maybe he says
- "He fights for us.... and now he wants to kill us"
- "He fights for us.... and now he dies for us"
- "He fights for us....for us and the machines"
- Black crows
Why is the Oracle feeding black crows instead of pigeons?
- Only sex is real in the Matrix
The Merovingian stands up to meet the woman (whom he has made horny with his
cake) in the toilet and says...
Merovingian: "Now I have some real business
to attend to, so I will say adieu and goodbye."
- White silver, black silver
The black tar of Smith's taking over is similar to the silver in Matrix 1,
when Neo took the red pill. Or not?
- More Mero, no Neo
Revolutions Trinity asks (with a gun) the Merovingian to free Neo.
- Did the
Merovingian capture Neo?
- Is the Merovingian responsible for Neo's coma?
- Responsible for stopping the sentinels?
- Does the Merovingian work with Smith
- Has Neo been killed/injured (or lost the connection to his body) and
will exists in the Matrix only?
- Was the Merovingian a former One, who also has lost his body?
- Why is Neo blind?
- Has the Merovingian blinded Neo in Matrix
Revolutions? He says to Trinity...
Merovingian: "Bring me the eyes of the Oracle
and will give you back your savior"
...which could mean, that he has Neo's eyes. Taking his eyes in the Matrix,
blinds Neo in Zion.
OR: Taking the Oracle's eyes blinds Neo. Maybe he is somehow connected to
- Does Neo cover his eyes, because Smith is able to see what Neo sees? And
Neo doesn't want that?
- Do machines recognize Neo by his eyes? Does Neo want to be incognito?
- Was he hurt in Zion in a fight between him and Smith/Bane?
- Does he wear the blindfold to not be distracted by incoming
"illusion sentinels". Instead he concentrates on the real ones,
the ones that are dangerous?
- Would he blast everything he sees? Thus the blindfold is for his and the
- Why is the blindfold purple?
- Face? Lifted!
The Oracle has a new face (the old actress died) as you can
see in Enter The Matrix.
Oracle : "I wish the face you remember was the face that I was still wearing. But
that face is gone...The Merovingian warned me that if I made a certain choice, it would
Does that open the door to more Matrix movies where actors are replaced more
- Dead in Matrix 4?
There are contradictory announcements:
- FilmRot.com (in January): "Producer
Joel Silver and Village Roadshow are so rapturous with the reception The
Matrix Reloaded has got, that plans are quietly underway for a
fourth adventure of the mind-boggling sci-fi sensation. Just one problem
– Keanu Reeves has already told them he's not doing it. If the Matrix
4 gets the greenlight, as insiders are expecting, it looks like
there will be a new face playing Neo or a certain character missing from
the next chapter."
Joel Silver: "I don't know [whether there will be a Matrix
4]. I know the story that the boys wanted to tell ends at the end
- Later (May) the Joel Silver (producer)
said in an interview, that there won't be any Matrix 4,
no matter how much money Matrix 3
Joel Silver: ''That is the end. It is concluded.
This story is over."
The Matrix writing and directing team of Andy and Larry Wachowski
had made it clear there would not be a fourth. Keanu Reeves (Neo) and
Carrie-Anne Moss (Trinity) stated, they won't take part in a forth
- Keanu Reeves said in an interview (with Time)
that The Matrix was "about
birth", "the second is life, the
third is death".
- Joel Silver also said (does it mean something anyway if
Joel Silver: "Well, the story that the boys wanted to tell ends in
Revolutions. I mean, could they continue the story, the characters? Look, they can. All of this stuff that we're talking about, they wrote. They wrote all of this. They are passionate about the project, about this idea that they came up with, about this world that they've created. I'm sure that if they wanted to continue writing whatever they can, they can. This story does end at the end of Revolutions."
Now my question: If #1 is true and there will be a Matrix 4
and Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Ann Moss won't play, does that mean both
die in Matrix 3? Cast
your vote: Who will die?
If you think you have answers
please write me an email....